Interior door lever set is made of sturdy solid brass and comes with an ability to open and close smoothly as well as clock snugly. It does not only function as a piece of door hardware but also serves as a decoration addition to your home.
Picking a right door set unifies your decor picture and shows more of your personal style.
The product is sold per set.
Available colors: Brushed Brass (exactly as pictured).
• Backset (The distance from the edge of the door to the center of the bore hole, measured in inches): 2.375" (60mm).
• Compatible Door Thickness (How thick of a door the product is compatible with, measured in inches): 1.375" to 2" (35mm to 50.8mm).
• Handling: Left or Right
• Handle Length: 5.30" (135mm)
• Material: Solid Brass
• Product Weight: 4.0 lbs.
• Style: Luxury and Modern
• Product Class: Residential / Interior.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT LOCK TO FIT YOUR DOOR:
Before purchasing a lock, please measure your door’s backset, cross bore and thickness to ensure you find the right fit.
• Backset: The distance between the edge of the door and the center of the lock hole. Usually, the backset measures 2.375 inches or 2.75 inches.
• Cross (or edge) bore: The small hole along the edge of the door frame, usually measuring about 1-inch in diameter.
SHIPPING TIME: varies by your location within 3-4 business days. Please note our lead time itself takes 2-3 business weeks, in addition to the shipping time.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS / DISCLAIMERS:
1. Remove the hardware one piece at a time.
2. Using a soft toothbrush or sponge, scrub the piece until any remaining dirt or grime is gone.
3. Lay the finished hardware on a clean towel to dry completely.
4. Re-install the knobs and/or pulls.
5. Please keep small knobs/pulls/screws out of reach of children under 18 years old.
We, Design Max, hereby disclaim any and all liabilities from any damages/injuries caused by improper uses of this product.
Please always order a single item as a sample before placing a larger number of orders.
All pictures shown on our site are actual products in reality - not renderings.
All sales are final.
Make sure to read and understand all our policies thoroughly.
Do not hesitate to let us know if you have any problems/concerns about our services.