Cabinet knobs and pulls that are designed with a linear pattern in an antique finishing give you different options as below:
Hole Spacing (in.)
|Total Length (in.)
SHIPPING TIME: 2-3 BUSINESS WEEKS
HOW TO INSTALL:
1. Measure the holes distance on handle.
2. Measure the installation distance on cabinet door.
3. Drill a respective number of holes that fit a specific type of knob/pull.
4. Pierce the screws through the board.
5. Screw in place.
1. Remove the hardware one piece at a time.
2. Using a soft toothbrush or sponge, scrub the piece until any remaining dirt or grime is gone.
3. Lay the finished hardware on a clean towel to dry completely.
4. Re-install the knobs and/or pulls.
5. Please keep small knobs/pulls/screws out of reach of children under 18 years old.
We, Design Max LLC, hereby disclaim any and all liabilities from any damages/injuries caused by improper uses of this product.
Please always order a single item as a sample before placing a larger number of orders.
All pictures shown on our site are actual products in reality - not renderings.
All sales are final. Contact us for order cancellations or returns.
Make sure to read and understand all our policies thoroughly.
Do not hesitate to let us know if you have any problems/concerns about our services.